Firstly, that's a whole quart of CT maple syrup that arrived with my parents last week. Yehaw.
As I explained maple syrup to a national I realized the process might sound similar to that of village moonshine. A plastic jug is hidden in the fronds of a palm tree just below a slit in a leaf stem. The jug collects juice that ferments in the hot sun. When a buyer shows up a boy shimmies up and brings down the hooch.
As I explained maple syrup to a national I realized the process might sound similar to that of village moonshine. A plastic jug is hidden in the fronds of a palm tree just below a slit in a leaf stem. The jug collects juice that ferments in the hot sun. When a buyer shows up a boy shimmies up and brings down the hooch.

No comments:
Post a Comment